Sunday, November 20, 2011

What are you up to lately ?

Lately, I've met a new girl, local gem.
Xochitl is her name.
She's different from other girls I have been flirting so far.
What's the different ?
Well...let's say that she repeatedly saying she's going to kill me...and from her eyes, 
I can see she's very serious about it.
But that's what makes her so interesting and so I decide to risk my life for her...numerously.
Fortunately, my efforts all not wasted.
She falls for me..and she wants to leave her village to be with me forever.

But...true love never comes easy.
She has a long-time stalker, a neighbor of her, and he happens to be the strongest warrior in the tribe.
He forbids her to leave the village.
I know..I know..I'm the great swordmaster, Dante.
But I never take my enemy lightly and no exception for this primitive guy.
So I make a plan...
I send a challenge letter to him.
He takes it as a death-match.
Of course I have intention to fight him too...but not alone.


So we meet on that fated day.
He comes alone with his pride and pervert eyes on my girl, Xochitl.
But those eyes suddenly surprised by what he sees!























I have called my crews to fight him too!
And they are not just some normal crews. 
They are sailors that have not been getting laid for years.
Now they see this skinny, healthy, sun-tanned foreign boy in front of them.
No one can restrain their desire for lust anymore..no..not even a kraken.
So I win easily without moving any of my muscles at all.
Things not going well for him and his pride though...like I care.

Anyway,
Me and Xochitl live happily ever after.
I take her to Machupichu for our honeymoon.


Life in UWO is beautiful after all.


What about you?
What are you up to lately in UWO?
Share your experiences, stories or pictures with us and send them to uwo.news@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment